Thursday, August 16, 2012

I Wish I Owned Stock in First Response

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say the test is positive.

And at $21 for a pack of 3 I'm at about $84 in, and that's just from this month...for the ones that were positive.

It's always after the fact you think about stocks and shares. Like now with the shares in First Response.

Before, it was the company that created the karyotyping that is performed after the the D & C.  You know they take the 'products of conception' away and come back with a dissertation on its sex, age, what it would have studied in college. (OK, I exaggerate). You get my drift.

I've used that company a LOT and they charge a fortune. If only I had invested (sigh).

That's the lesson to take away from this, preempt your tragedy by investing in the high-priced scam you will be suckered into in a time of great anxiety or sorrow.

You can't say I don't give good advice.


No comments:

Post a Comment