Friday, August 10, 2012

This Month I'll Get Pregnant



How does one choose a theme background for a high-risk-pregnnancy-after-recurrent-miscarriage blog?

I've no bloody idea. As you can see I went with the 'no-bloody-idea' design.

The basics are this. I don't do pregnancy well. I'm not getting any younger (my eggs are rotting as we speak), my husband wants another kid, my 9-year-ol wants a sibling and I want my body back.

I've had 6 miscarriages in 5 years with no known reason. I've seen more doctors than Joan Rivers and we can all see how its worked out for her.

The thing is, I'm pregnant (again) and this one just might stick, so you may as well come on the journey with me, my husband travels a lot so I have no one else to bitch to.

PS. This is the date I have chosen to start the blog because its the date we did the deed that got me pregnant. I want it burned into all our minds for all of eternity.

You're welcome.

1 comment:

  1. I GOT MARRIED FOR SEVEN YEARS NO INSURE OF CHILD . SERIOUSLY BATTLE IN MY HOME MY HUSBAND TOTALLY CHANGE HE TURNED HIS BACK ON ME ALWAYS CAME HOME LATELY AND I KNOW WHAT IT IS FOR SEVEN YEARS NO CHILD I TRIED ALL I CAN TO GET ONE TO MAKE MY HUSBAND HAPPY, ONE DAY I WAS BROWSING WITH MY PHONE AND I SAW SOME FEW POST ON BLOGS AFTER READING. IT WAS SAME PROBLEM I HAD AND I COPIED THE EMAIL I SAW ON THE POST SOME DAYS AFTER I EMAILED DR ULTIMATE WITH EXPLANATION OF MY PROBLEMS ABOUT CHILD. SHE TOLD ME NOT TO WORRY THAT SHE WILL HELP ME SHE ONLY ASK ME SOME FEW WORDS AND I GAVE HER ANSWER. STARTING FROM SAME MONTH I GOT PREGNANT SOME MONTHS AFTER I GOT A CHILD. I SHEARED OUT MY TESTIMONY SHORTLY TO THANKS DR ULTIMATE WHO DONE IT FOR ME BECAUSE I HAS GONE TO SO MANY PLACES AND I BELIEVED SHE WILL ALSO DID YOURS. ULTIMATEHERBALHOME@OUTLOOK.COM

    ReplyDelete